Did you know we offer custom corrugated cardboard displays? We work with our clients to bring to life designs that are affordable, stand out, and are durable. If you’re thinking of going the corrugated cardboard route, here are some advantages and disadvantages to take into account!
Why Corrugated Cardboard is a Great Option
- Custom corrugated displays are much less expensive than other display alternatives.
- Corrugated cardboard is recyclable & an eco-friendly option for displays.
- Corrugated cardboard ships out flat which allows for more displays to fit on a pallet.
Benefits of Working with Modern Retail Solutions
- We are American Made & Veteran Owned
- We offer short sample turn around
- Our products are consistent
Disadvantages to Corrugated Cardboard
- In order to create custom corrugated cardboard displays, cutting dies are required. Due to the piece being custom, the cost can vary depending on how many pieces the display needs.
- If you plan on changing the display at any point, not all cutting dies can be adjusted.
- Wear and tear can cause the displays to last about 1-2 years.
If you have decided that corrugated cardboard is the route you would like to go for your custom displays, here are a few things to think about:
- How many products/pieces would you like to fit on the display?
- How many displays are you looking to purchase?
- Note: purchasing in pallet quantities is suggested. the more displays purchased, the cheaper each display will cost.
- Are there any size limitations in the stores/locations these displays will be going in?
- Note: tall displays are easier to tip over and could be a safety issue if people are going to be walking around it.
- If you are interested in putting art on the display, work with a designer who can create what you are looking for. We accept art designs in the form of an adobe art file or an EPS file.
If you have further questions or are looking to place a customer cardboard display order, please reach out to us here!
If you have general questions, be sure to check out our FAQ page. For more information or to contact Modern Retail Solutions, you can visit our about page or follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn!