Plastic Manufacturing Processes
Plastic Injection (Ranging from 75 Tons to 1,000 Tons)
Injection molding is when plastic is melted into the injection molding machine and then injected into the mold where it cools and solidifies into the final part.
Plastic Extrusion (Ranging from 1.5 inches to 4.5-inch sizes)
Extrusion is a continuous process of converting a solid plastic mass, plastic pellets, or powder into a melted form. From there, it is pushed through a die into a shape. This shape is then moved through a variety of secondary operations where it is cooled, cut, coiled, etc.
Blow Molding (All Kinds)
Blow molding is a process in which hollow plastic parts are formed. The difference between injection and blow molding is the product that is produced: blow molding creates hollow, singular containers (ex: bottles).
We also offer Precision Tooling & Die for plastic tooling and molding needs. If you are interested, please reach out to us here.
We have over one dozen machines that can provide between 25 tons to 1000 tons of force. We work hard to accommodate and deliver results for virtually any request. You can view some of our satisfied clients here.
Modern Retail Solutions is proud to offer design experience and technical capability with the latest plastic manufacturing methods and thermoplastic materials to bring your designs to life. Take advantage of our engineering and design resources early on in your design phase to reduce your short and long-term costs.
A few Benefits of Working with Modern Retail Solutions:
- Our warehouse space is constantly expanding and will grow as needed.
- We offer 24/7 service.
- Tooling goes hand in hand with custom plastic needs, and we offer both services.
- Fulfillment of custom packaging/storage and private labeling along with shipment is offered.
- We offer a dedicated team to handle all traffic logistics (dropshipping, 3rd party, blind shipping).
- We utilize Electronic Data Intercharge (EDI)
Looking to enhance your plastic products? Modern Retail Solutions offers a variety of services to improve your plastic product.
- Mold Resistant: a coating designed to resist mold growth.
- UV Protection: this helps maintain the vibrancy and color of your plastic product from the UV sunlight.
- Color Options: We offer the option to choose any color you want on orders of 500+. Check out our blog post on how color can enhance your retail display.
- Textures: Looking to give your product and texture? Reach out to us, we offer a variety of textures to add on your plastic products.
Stay up to date on all things Modern Retail Solutions by following us on LinkedIn!